Luggage is restricted to ONE x 20 kg soft tog bag that includes your personal belongings. Penalties will apply for overweight bags.
4×4 luggage trucks transport the luggage from camp to camp. In your registration bags you will be given luggage tags, which are colour-coded according to your riding group. Please ensure that these tags are securely attached to your luggage so that when your luggage is offloaded in camp, we know which tent row it belongs to. We will do everything possible to keep your personal belongings safe; however, please do not leave valuables unattended in your bag. Rather hand them to the Hospitality Desk for safekeeping. We recommend that you keep your bag secured with a combination lock at all times; theft, unfortunately, can and does happen.
- Riders will be allowed to take one bag on the journey. This bag will need to have space for your sleeping bag and pillow. No attachments to your bag will be allowed as they will get lost or damaged in transit. The maximum size of your bag will be 100cm (L) x 36cm (H) x 39 (W).
- Make sure your sleeping bag is properly rated. Minus 8 and below will do. Bring a pillow and a bed sheet for maximum comfort.
- Most riders over pack, pack wisely. You have to carry your own bag, so be kind to yourself and pack smart. Just like your bike you can shave weight.
- Please do not have loose sleeping bags or small items separate to your luggage – due to the volume of luggage, these small items have a possibility of getting lost.
- Ensure that you use the event luggage tags on all your belongings. If your bags are not labelled with your name and they are misplaced, we will be unable to return them to you.